Show your latest Instagram photos on your screen easily with our Instagram Connector!
Do you want to show what's new in your company? Do you have events that people tag in their photos? Show then in your iDiD content easily with an html element!
The new iDiD Instagram Connector allows you to define the number and layout of your images.
Create the URL for an html element with the Connector:
1. Go to https://instagram.idid.fi (opens in a new tab).
2. Click on Instagram login to connect your Instagram account to iDiD.
3. Log in with your Instagram account and password and allow the connection.
4. Set the Number of images you want to display and their rotation. If the rotation is set to 0, the images are shown in straight lines.
5. Choose whether you want to show photos from your own account or photos with a specific hashtag:
- If you want to display photos from your own Instagram feed, copy the address on the first line. You can preview the layout by clicking on Get the image feed (opens in a new tab).
- If you want to display photos with a specific hashtag, write the tag you want in the field without the number sign (#), and copy the address on the second line. Similarly, you can preview the layout by clicking on the Get #[your tag] images (opens in a new tab).
6. Go to the iDiD management on v4.idid.fi and log in with your iDiD account.
7. Create a new piece of content or edit an existing one. Add an html element in the content and modify the size and location.
Note that the Instagram element has a transparent background so you can use it with a background color or image. The images are positioned automatically for both horizontal and vertical displays. When you change the size of the element, the images are automatically scaled to the right size.
7. Activate the html element by clicking on it or its name on the menu. Copy the URL created in the Connector (https://instagram.idid.fi/media/...) and paste it in the URL field of the element.
8. Save the content.