Start using the new connector at https://widgets.idid.fi/public-transport/configure/.
Always get up-to-date public transport schedules on your signage displays with the Public Transport Connector. Here’s how you set it up:
1. Select the public transport area in the drop-down menu.
2. Type the search radius in the field.
3. Type the address of the stop in the field and press ”Hae” (search).
4. Pick a stop from the menu below.
5. Edit the element settings–e.g. text color and upper bar settings.
6. Copy and paste the generated link in to the URL field of the HTML element.
The following areas are available: Tampere, HSL, Hämeenlinna, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Kajaani, Kotka, Kouvola, Kuopio, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Mikkeli, Oulu, Rovaniemi and Vaasa.
NB! In some cases, the line numbering for certain routes is retrieved incorrectly. This has occurred at least in the data of HSL and TKL.
The line numbering can be corrected as follows:
Invalid line number 82
The change to the correct line number (80) is done by adding & linenames = 82-80 after the URL.
If several lines are incorrect, the correction can be made separated by a comma, for example: & linenames = 82-80, 83-81.