Millions of free-to-use images can be imported directly to iDiD from Unsplash.
1. Start by creating new content on the iDiD Manager.
2. Click the “Unsplash” icon under the “Create Element” menu.
3. Use keywords to find images, and click to select the image you want. For example, the search term “white background” results in light wallpapers.
4. Select “Cover” from the “Image Size” drop-down menu to fill the screen.
5. Click the “Change Unsplash Image” button to quickly change the image to another. Proceed in accordance with step 3 again.